Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What is more expensive in your country, water or gasoline?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa

Reaction score
In my country, 1 liter of fuel costs 1.50 dollars, and 1 liter of water costs 1 dollar. In my opinion, the price for water is too high considering that our country is not small and we have mountains from where we can draw clean water. However, I know countries where water is more expensive than 1 liter of fuel

Water for is cheap, we don't even pay water bills cause almost every house has its own water tank. What is expensive is gasoline and recently the price has skyrocket.

Gasoline or the petrol is most expensive here. You can get free water too but cannot find any way to get free Gasoline

Gasoline or the petrol is most expensive here. You can get free water too but cannot find any way to get free Gasoline
Lol if we could get free gasoline or petrol it would be everyone's dream come true 😂😂😂

😭It's not possible to find a free supply of Petrol and water cannot help in running of vehicles 🤣

Back