Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What is favourite dish (es) of your country?

Sanjeev

Veteran

Reaction score
I like to try different dishes from other countries. Here in India, we like spicy food, and there are a variety of dishes we have in different states. I am from North India, and some of the special dishes here are: Palak (spinach), paneer, Rajma (kidney beans), chawal (rice), gol gappe, aloo (potato), parantha, samosa, and many other things; the list is endless. What are the special dishes of your country or place?

Though I don't have favorites, but there are lots of dishes I like. One of my local dish I like is starch and banga soup, pounded yam and egusi soup, pounded yam and draw soup. Fried and jollof rice, they are just so much.

There is no singular favourite dish in my country. Every tribe has their own favourite dish. Maybe, I would say jollof rice because Nigerian jollof as a brand of meal has gone international.

There is no singular favourite dish in my country. Every tribe has their own favourite dish. Maybe, I would say jollof rice because Nigerian jollof as a brand of meal has gone international.

I never heard of it but will search it on YouTube and will see if we can make it here.

Every culture and country have it's unique special dishes that are popular in those countries and with help of internet and youtube we can find about these and try at home. I love momos which are from Nepal

Back