Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What if you had a time machine

eLdavis

Veteran

Reaction score
Scientifically speaking, I don't think there are any real time machine at the moment, but what if you had one and you could travel to the past, and future, where would you go?
I would love to travel to the stone age, at the time where the dinosaurs still ruled. Am really curious to see how the world was like. I would also like to visit the very beginning of time, but then again how safe would that be? 😂

I would like to go back to the 1980s and try to save my mother, who passed away due to cholera or any other disease, as she could not get the proper treatment.

Back to 1987, one of the best years of my life. Also back to the time of my birth to learn why my mother gave me such an awful name.

Back to 1987, one of the best years of my life. Also back to the time of my birth to learn why my mother gave me such an awful name.

BTW, what's your name? I also have this complaint from my parents. They gave me a bad Nick name.😅 There are many other things that I want to correct. I want to go back to the past and make my childhood better than it was.

I use a different name to my birthname now.

Lol am pretty sure there was a reason and it might not be so awful to her though. Anyways going back to the best times of our lives is something anyone would definitely want.

I think that I would immediately destroy such a machine because if it became a reality, it would definitely change the course of the entire world history. However, it would be fun for me to go back to the ancient times of Babylon and such.

Also, I would like to go to the stone age and would like to see how human beings used to survive without technology and would like to learn how do they used to adapt themselves without the things which they didn't have.

Scientifically speaking, I don't think there are any real time machine at the moment, but what if you had one and you could travel to the past, and future, where would you go?
I would love to travel to the stone age, at the time where the dinosaurs still ruled. Am really curious to see how the world was like. I would also like to visit the very beginning of time, but then again how safe would that be? 😂
😂😂😂 that's a great decision but I will only chooses to travel all the nine planets and experience them from their beginnings

😂😂😂 that's a great decision but I will only chooses to travel all the nine planets and experience them from their beginnings
Lol it would be really nice to know how everything was created.

Back