Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What hosting do you like?

Jayson

Active Contributor

Reaction score
Do you like shared, reseller, VPS, or dedicated? Why choose your choice? What company do you use and why? What do you pay? Is it worth it?

At the moment, it's shared hosting I'm using. It's the one which I can afford to pay. I would love to use VPS or Dedicated but it's not going to be now.

I started hosting my sites in 2015. I bought shared hosting because it was cheap. However, in the last 9 years, I have continued to use shared hosting. That's because I never felt a necessity to upgrade my hosting. I am planning to buy reseller hosting some day. I can not only host my websites but also sell hosting accounts

Shared hosting have worked for me since I started using it. Due to that, I don't have any reason to start thinking about upgrading from shared hosting.

Shared hosting is suitable for beginners due to its affordability and ease of use. I use bodHOST for their reliability and customer support. The cost is reasonable, and the service is worth it for my needs.

I think a lot of people would go for shared hosting based on the fact that it is a lot cheaper.

Shared hosting is suitable for beginners due to its affordability and ease of use. I use bodHOST for their reliability and customer support. The cost is reasonable, and the service is worth it for my needs.
Shared hosting is probably all that anyone needs, unless their site because a supersite with a lot of traffic and/or images etc.. I mean, otherwise a VPS or higher is just a waste of money, considering perhaps your site might even have only so many visitors a month, not even something mildly exciting.

I think a lot of people would go for shared hosting based on the fact that it is a lot cheaper.
Shared hosting is a good option, but Vps servers is my preference.

Shared hosting is probably all that anyone needs, unless their site because a supersite with a lot of traffic and/or images etc.. I mean, otherwise a VPS or higher is just a waste of money, considering perhaps your site might even have only so many visitors a month, not even something mildly exciting.
As the site evolves and traffic increases, it might be worth considering upgrading to a VPS or higher-tier hosting to ensure optimal performance and scalability.

I generally own a blog that is not yet huge on traffic. Just a few hundred visits every month. That's why I have to use Shared Hosting. I intend to switch to Dedicated Hosting when once the traffic of the site improves.

I generally own a blog that is not yet huge on traffic. Just a few hundred visits every month. That's why I have to use Shared Hosting. I intend to switch to Dedicated Hosting when once the traffic of the site improves.
It is a consecutive year working result so you do not expect that next week or month. You need to remain a little patient in the meantime.

Back