Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What hosting are you using for your projects?

Ravenfreak

Active Contributor

Reaction score
There's many different hosts out there, and perhaps someone reading this thread right now is trying to figure out what the best host is for their needs and may want to get some ideas by reading the responses in this thread. Anyways I currently use ionos for my projects, they had a deal where the first year was only for $6! I've been using their hosting for over a year now and I never once ran into any issues or downtime on my sites. The only downfall is you have to purchase a ssl certificate from them, you can't use a free one.

I’m using USHost247 to host Discussion Hub. I’ve used them in the past and never had any complaints. Their prices are great and the SSL certificate is included in the plan.

Currently I’m using Wordpress for my blog and Forumotion for my forum. They’re both free and Forumotion has good software

At the moment, I and my other half are using HawkHost for our hosting and we have the gaming and video game content creation forum that we run together there. I also have my blog on there as well.

We have been quite happy with HawkHost and have had no issues at all to make us want to change. A few months ago there was a major outage due to a fire and they kept us updated the whole time until the servers were stable again.

I'm using one called Webhostpython I've never run into any issues with them and been using them for a few months.

I'm using Hosteology. It's a green company out of the UK. I pay around $8 a month for a reseller package with a bottom level memory boost. I like what I get, but I'm not running a hosting company or giving away hosting at the moment.

Currently, I'm using BlueHost after moving away from SiteGround. Don't get me wrong, SiteGround is very good but I needed something new in terms of service uptime and customer service which BlueHost was way ahead.

I am using Namecheap. I have been a Namecheap customers for more than 9 years. I have no complains with namecheap except that they do not support Let's Encrypt SSL and you will have to spend money to buy SSL for your sites. They have excellent customer support, the provide support through Live Chat.

For my personal projects and small websites, I typically use shared web hosting from providers like GoDaddy or Bluehost. However, for larger projects that need more resources or have higher traffic, I've started using cloud hosting services like Amazon Web Services (AWS).

Regarding my company's online presence, I have chosen bodHOST as the managed web hosting provider.

Back