Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

What have pissed you off about your job?

Eric

Enthusiast

Reaction score
Whether you're working online or offline, there is a chance someone or something about your job would piss you off one day. Even if you have your business, there's no exception from this happening to you as well.

If someone or something about your job or business have pissed you off, how did you mange the situation?

I am an online worker, I do a lot of things form blogging to working on someone else's website to earn money. I am happy with my job. The only issue I am facing is not being able to earn consistently the same amount. My income fluctuates and sometimes I earn so little that I cannot even pay my bills.

I work online and I love what I do, however, I my income fluctuate frequently and I am not able to make enough money to pay bills. Therefore, not being able to consistently earning the same amount is one of the things that pisses me off. As an online worker, sometimes I also get scammed so getting scammed is another thing that I do not like about my job

I have some projects, but they don't require a lot of attention, so nothing piss me off. However, I also have an offline job, so I often don't like it when the boss treats the staff very arrogantly, as if we are in slavery. He should simply control the process and not order what to do, because we work for the company, not for him

I am the kind of person who is always tolerant to the kind of job I am doing even though there are some situations that makes it very uncomfortable for me at work. But for the reason that I need to get paid, I will have to endure whatever I am facing at work so that I will keep my job and keep getting paid.

For me it's dealing with certain customers. When it comes to graphic designing, it is very common to come across customers who would either price below the actual value and still expert you do deliver the heavens and the earth to them. Or does who expect you to turn a dead picture into a masterpiece.

For me it's dealing with certain customers. When it comes to graphic designing, it is very common to come across customers who would either price below the actual value and still expert you do deliver the heavens and the earth to them. Or does who expect you to turn a dead picture into a masterpiece.
As I understand you about the price, because when I had an Instagram store and I communicated a lot with customers, almost every second person wanted a lower price, even though my prices were the lowest among all competitors. And even for a product that was very cheap, even 2 dollars, they wanted it to be even less

Those annoying bosses. I can hardly breathe when they are around, always demanding for unrealistic expectations and never actually given a sincere compliment for all I do. I had to resign and now I'm looking for a better job, or hopefully start a business.

When work frustrations arise, I try to keep my emotions in check before reacting. I'll take a step back, breathe deeply, and look at the situation objectively. From a calm mindset, I assess if the issue warrants addressing directly and diplomatically with the person involved. If it's more of a process or policy that's irritating, I explore what constructive changes could improve matters.

I too am an online worker but I still have to go down to the warehouse once or twice a week to sort things out. My boss tends to pile things on me and I feel that I have too much responsibility, but it is what it is.

I too am an online worker but I still have to go down to the warehouse once or twice a week to sort things out. My boss tends to pile things on me and I feel that I have too much responsibility, but it is what it is.
Speaking from experience I know how annoying and stressful that can be. But do you get paid well? I believe it's even worse when they don't pay well after all the hard work.

Speaking from experience I know how annoying and stressful that can be. But do you get paid well? I believe it's even worse when they don't pay well after all the hard work.
I get paid very well and in fact was given a large sighing bonus to come up to Canada. I received all expenses paid for the move too. I even got my boss to give my girlfriend a job as well.

I get paid very well and in fact was given a large sighing bonus to come up to Canada. I received all expenses paid for the move too. I even got my boss to give my girlfriend a job as well.
Oh wow, that's actually good. I remember back then while I was still working as a photo editor, I was literally handling multiple roles at the same time, having to work extra time and I was not even given any bonus or paid well.

Featured Articles

Back