Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What game can you never get tired of?

Teegold

Veteran

Reaction score
What is that game that you can’t just get enough of it? For me it is Tetris. I can play it all day. Perhaps it’s because I learn a valuable lesson about life from it.
What is that particular game you can play without getting tired of it?

Right now it should be the GTA San Andreas. I have played this game several times already and the annoying part is that there are still some missions I find hard to complete each time I play it.

You see Pro Evolution Soccer on PS3 or PS4, I can never get tired of playing it. That's why I just avoid it these days. If I just turn it on, I can sit down playing for the next 6 hours and more.

Lol soccer pretty much have this effect on a lot of guys today. I don't play soccer games that much though.

There is no such game at present because I have lost passion to complete game levels and buy the new versions or levels and these days I don't even play any game for long

I will never get tired of playing FIFA mobile because I am football fan and I play alot of competition in my compound

Soccer games is one of the best games you can play for a long period of time and won't get tired of it, especially if you are a heavy football fan. There was a time I use to play it a lot.

Asseto Corsa. Although this is a game simulator, but I can't get stuck because the driving mechanics are very cool and realistic, so I like to drive different cars and also I can learn to drive better

Back