Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Gaming What game are you most looking forward to in 2024?

Shortie

Administrator
Administrator

Reaction score
2024 is super close now and with a New Year comes the release of new games that you may be excited for.

At the moment I have not looked into new games that will be coming out in 2024 but I know there will be some amazing ones that I will more than likely want to jump on when they release.

Are there any games you are excited for in 2024?

Since i am a bigtime Fighting genre fan I would have to say Tekken 8 is the big one I am waiting for in 2024.

Since i am a bigtime Fighting genre fan I would have to say Tekken 8 is the big one I am waiting for in 2024.
I will admit, Tekken 8 from what I have seen of it so far is looking good and may be one I will pick up when I can. Isn't it released in January?

Yeah I think end of January.. I havent preordered it yet. Not sure I will, unless they give some great incentives for me :)

I'm looking forward to this game titled, "Banishers: Ghosts of New Eden". It is an RPG game which is why I'm super excited for it. Being a huge fan of RPG games since childhood, I never miss any new games that come out of this genre.

I'm looking forward to this game titled, "Banishers: Ghosts of New Eden". It is an RPG game which is why I'm super excited for it. Being a huge fan of RPG games since childhood, I never miss any new games that come out of this genre.

Does this game have any relationship with Ghost of Tsushima or Elden Ring? The name have so many link ups. If it's good, I wouldn't mind playing it.

I am, not aware about what games will be releasing in 2024, I am super busy playing games that I purchased in 2023. I would like to follow this thread to learn about the games that are coming in 2024. The only game that I know is coming this year is Final Fantasy VII rebirth, and I am looking forward to this game

This year there will be a lot of new and different games, of course I won't buy all of them, but I have a few that I'm really interested in. I am most interested in Rise of the Ronin, Stalker, so I think I will buy these two games, of course, the prices will not be too high in the first hours of release

Persona 3 reload, Like A Dragon Infinite Wealth, and Dragons Dogma 2 are all in Jan, Feb, and March, which is incredible. I don't think a year has ever started this big in gaming.

If I remember correctly, the game Stalker 2 should be released in 2024. The full release will be in September of this year, but the game is already available for pre-orders. I don't know what its cost will be, but I think I will be able to afford it, because I am interested in the plot that could be there

I don't have any expectations when it comes to games though. I don't know the names of games that would be coming out this year, and I don't even have a console, so there is no need for now.

Absolutely, I can't wait for the release of The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom in May! As a longtime Zelda fan, the jaw-dropping trailer revealed just enough tantalizing hints to pique my curiosity.

Back