Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What does your dream house look like?

eLdavis

Veteran

Reaction score
Do you have a dream house? If yes what does it look like. I don't really have a specific pattern or design for my dream house but i have always dreamed of having a room for movies. Instead of going out to the movies all the time, me and my family can watch movies there as our personal cinema.

Yes I do have a dream house, I will be glad to see my dream house as a bamboo house enjoying my moments with my true lover and no noisy just ocean smell

I would like to have a very nice house, one that is not too big, not too decorated and flamboyant because I don't like anything that is too flashy. At the same time, I want it to be a house that people will look at and be impressed.

I would like to have a small and compact house. I think no more than 5 rooms and 2 floors. I wish I had the best technology in the house to make it easier for me to manage some processes. However, I would like to have a very large backyard. And definitely a private pool

My dream house must be large, have lots of rooms, and contain a swimming pool, a gym, a guest house, and a lawn. I don't know if I may be able to fulfill my dream of having such a house at this time.

I already have the house of my dreams with 6 bedrooms, two comfort rooms a swimming pool on the rooftop. I spent millions on this I saved much when invested in 2, 500 sapling of Bagrass Eucalyptus at age 17 and after 8 years the trees were sold by cut and by tree. The total sales of my investment was more than enough to build the house of my dreams.

My dream house would be having a sea facing window, lavish, have all the amenities one needs for comfort and luxury

My dream house would be a five bedroom bungalow. At the back of it , I would want to have a 5 aside football pitch for me and my boys to play football in the evenings. It must have a big garage too because I love cars.

Back