Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What do you want to achieve in life?

eLdavis

Veteran

Reaction score
I certainly believe we all have dreams and hopes. What would you like to achieve in life? For me I would love to achieve financial stability, and to be able to own a family of my own and fully take care of them.

I like to be financially independent and it'll help me spend money as per my wishes and desires.

At this age, when I have attained financial stability, I want my kids to stand on their feet in terms of academics and a job/business. For me, after achieving my goals, I want to have peace in my life. I want to start something after my retirement to fulfill my financial needs.

I want to have a very good agricultural business that would be very strong in the market. And then, I want to have a very beautiful family that would be comfortable. Another achievement I desire is to retire at 50 years old.

Back