Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What do you usually do during weekends?

Spencer

Active Contributor

Reaction score
Weekends are usually time for me to rest after working throughout the weekday. I do my laundry and cleaning of my house. After I've taken care of everything in my house, I'll hang out with my friends and have fun.

How do you normally spend your weekend?

Saturday just stay in and do nothing

Sunday morning go to church, then stay in and do nothing

On a weekend, I stay in and watch TV while doing a bit of work.
If I have plans though, I go out.
Sometimes I babysit on a Saturday as well.

I'm someone who works all throughout the week days without having much rest, whenever the weekend comes, it always makes me feel like I have won a million dollars lottery. No amount of money would make me sacrifice my weekend rest. Money is good but it's when you're in a good health condition that you can enjoy the money.

My weekends are always the time that I simply focus on resting at home. There is no need to try to go out during weekends when I know that Mondays come with the task of going to work. So, I use the weekends to rest and build up for the tasks ahead.

My weekends are always the time that I simply focus on resting at home. There is no need to try to go out during weekends when I know that Mondays come with the task of going to work. So, I use the weekends to rest and build up for the tasks ahead.
During the weekend, I would only be interested in going out with my friends after I have rested very well. If we are hanging out together in one of our favorite spots, I would place myself on a timer because I wouldn't want to he home very late at night. Latest I would be outside is 8pm and I will be back to continue where I left off.

During the weekend, I would only be interested in going out with my friends after I have rested very well. If we are hanging out together in one of our favorite spots, I would place myself on a timer because I wouldn't want to he home very late at night. Latest I would be outside is 8pm and I will be back to continue where I left off.

I also don't like staying out late in the night
unless I am out watching football. The basic with a lot of activities that occurs during the weekend is that I aim to avoid getting drunk, which will mean starting the new week on a hangover. Avoiding it as much as I can is what I aim to do always. So, I stay indoors unless it is a crucial meeting that needs my time.

During weekends, I usually wake up late in the morning, do my laundry, watch movies/series, play games, post in forums and talk with friends and family, order some good food for both lunch and dinner and have a good sleep again.

In fact, the weekend is not much of a weekend for me. Because on Friday evenings, after my main work, I attend language courses. On Saturday, I spend a lot of time cleaning the house. Also a lot of time to prepare food for several days and I can watch another movie. On Sunday I get a little rest, but it passes very quickly

I work from home, I work every day, I have to because I cannot refuse my clients. Therefore, my workdays are no different from weekends. I will also be working on weekends. However, during the weekends I work less and try to do things that make me happy, such as playing games, watching movies, etc.

When it comes to weekends, I don't really have any specific or special plans though. It's just like every normal day for me. There was a time where I usually make my weekends movie night but these days I rarely do that cause I have a lot of work I would need to sort out in the day.

Saturday just stay in and do nothing

Sunday morning go to church, then stay in and do nothing
I didn't have this either in my childhood or now, because Saturday is the only day of the week when you don't work or rest, and you have to clean the house. Don't you clean on Saturdays?

I make sure that I do my laundry, and do some cleaning around the house. But then there are times when I'll be invited to weddings so of course I will have to go. I don't miss weddings for anything! Because of the food of course 😂

There's a field nearby my house where boys usually go to play football during the weekend, so I make sure that I have my boots and my kits ready to go and play some football and exercise. What I will do later will be figured out later.

On weekends, I enjoy a mix of relaxation and activity. Saturday mornings often start slowly with coffee, reading the news, and an easy breakfast. Afternoons may involve running errands, working on home projects. Sundays are for unwinding meal prepping for the upcoming week, catching up on my favorite shows or books, and spending quality time with family or friends.

Weekends for me is a time of rest from the workload of the weekdays. So I stay at home and get enough rest. But other days I feel like going out, I go out to catch some fun and ease the stress of the week.

weekends are the best days of the week. I clean the house and cook and we do it together with my husband and children, so it's a very fun time for me. We also go for walks and sometimes visit a cinema or a water park

I plan my weekends in advance and this time I need to go on shopping for clothes and for some other kitchen items

The constant thing that I do during weekends is that I would watch football. If possible, I would also do some laundry. For sure too, I and my partner would prepare meals for the week on Sunday.

On weekend I enjoy time with the family and take rest as I get it tired working while week.

Back