Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What Do you think the T20 2024 World Cup has in Store for us?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
With the Semifinals Approaching, can we expect any more upsets or will it be a run for the experienced sides because in the First Semi-final Afghanistan will take on South Africa.

What Do you think the T20 2024 World Cup has in Store for us?

I think if India wins this semi final they will life the world cup trophy. Let's see what happens tomorrow. Afghanistan is playing well these days and one can expect another upset , they have the potential to beat SA.

Afghanistan played really badly today and the pitch was also not good and was not fit for the final

Indian team played so well yesterday and outplayed SA to win the world cup trophy. At one time it looked as if SA will win but Bumrah bowled so well and the catch by SKY was the reason of winning match. Congratulations team India and their supporters.

We are the current champions..it was a nail biting finals and the game took turns a few times before falling in favour of India. The excitement was there till the last moment. I couldn't watch most of the matches in the tournament fully. I did catch up with the highlights and updates. I watched India Vs Pakistan match and the final from start to end. Both matches were interesting and India won.

At one stage it looked as if India will lose the match against Pakistan but India snatched victory from them and the credit goes to the ballers of the India who played well and balled well in whole tournament.

At one stage it looked as if India will lose the match against Pakistan but India snatched victory from them and the credit goes to the ballers of the India who played well and balled well in whole tournament.
It was the case in both the matches. Even in the finals, it looked like South Africa might win at some points. So, both the matches were nail biting ones. I am glad that I didn't miss them..

In last few years India team has improved they have learned how to play in pressure. In the past they used to surrender in such situation. I remember they have lost many matches from Pakistan in such situation.

I think it was the best world cup which we all witness not because India won it but because it was quite interested and we saw many upsets

I think it was the best world cup which we all witness not because India won it but because it was quite interested and we saw many upsets

It was also good for us because we remain unbeatable in the tournament and defeated major teams of world.

It was good and thankfully India won otherwise it would have been another heartbreak like what happened in other ICC events

It was good and thankfully India won otherwise it would have been another heartbreak like what happened in other ICC events

Yes, it would have been heartbreak for people of India.

It would have been a heartbreak if QDK was not dismissed on Arshdeeps ball and Klassen would have planned to not take any risk as they were requiring run a ball

To answer in few words, India got lucky that day otherwise it was South Africa's game from the point when Klassen was batting well

Back