Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What do you think about gum?

Ray

Active Contributor

Reaction score
Do you like chewing gum? Personally, I don't because it causes me to have headache when I chew on it. I know it helps to keep one's breath fresh but I can't put myself through a headache because I want to have a good breath from chewing gum.

What are your thoughts on chewing gums?

Yes I do. love gum, which reminds me.. I should get some next time I'm at the store.

Had loads of it, but it's all gone now

I always get gum when I have the chance.
I heard that chewing gum can reduce stress. Not sure how true that is though.

Buying gum and chewing it was always something I used to do a lot when I was younger but now I don't tend to do it as much.

Chewing gum tends to help if you are feeling hungry when you know you only ate not too long ago and should not be hungry.

Can't stand it. Just the smell makes me gag. This is because of my autism related sensory issues.

I used to chew gum for one reason only and it's when I don't want to fall asleep especially in a boring class session.

What do I think about chewing gum? I don't think anything about chewing gum because I have never chewed on anyone of them before. I was told as a kid that chewing gum used to cause tooth problem. This deterred me from liking gums till now too.

I'm not much of a gum chewer these days. While I did enjoy the occasional stick of gum as a kid for the novelty of blowing bubbles, as an adult the constant jawing motion just doesn't appeal to me. That said, I don't mind popping a piece of mint or cinnamon gum after a meal to freshen my breath. But I typically prefer hard candies or mints over gum when I want something to suck on. Gum can be too chewy and losing its flavor quickly once you're done chewing just feels wasteful to me.

If I chew gum repeatedly for a very long time, it would make me to get hungry quickly. That's why I avoid it. I think it has been up to five years and I have never had to chew gum. I buy it for kids though. Don't even know why they enjoy that stuff.

I do shew gum but not always am not a fan of it. The only time I shew it is when I am working and I don't want to talk asleep.

Back