Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What do you enjoy doing in your free time?

Yusra

Veteran

Reaction score
"In my free time, I really enjoy getting outdoors as much as possible. Whether it's going for a hike, a bike ride, or just a leisurely stroll around the neighborhood, being active in nature is so rejuvenating. I also love diving into a good book or bingeing a new show when I want to relax. Cooking is another hobby I'm passionate about - experimenting with new recipes is both fun and delicious. But maybe my favorite free time activity is just hanging out with close friends, laughing and making memories.

What do you enjoy doing in your free time?

I either watch movies, read books or just sleep. Yes I love sleeping a lot, I can't trade it for anything. So I can do any of those mentioned activities in my free time.

I use my free time to either rest, read a book or watch movies. Then there are times I play games. It mainly depends on what I crave at the moment.

I am an avid reader, so I will often read more than I do other activities.

I usually engage in some things like calling a friend of mine on the phone and talking about the recent happenings. Wait! Don't call it gossiping! More like catching up.

I like watching TV, talking to the kids and participate on the forum sites. Maybe I don't get many people to talk to that's why I like to interact them on the forums.😅

Nothing makes me happier or calms me down like laying on the sofa and listening to soft music. I am also very happy when my girlfriend takes out her guitar and sings.

I like working on my forum and blog and I also like visiting other forums and posting on the forum and I also like to read other people's blogs and comment.

I also like participating on the forums as that's how I get new information about other sites and find out the ways to boost my online earnings. I have joined several sites with the help of online friends I have found on these sites.

I also like participating on the forums as that's how I get new information about other sites and find out the ways to boost my online earnings. I have joined several sites with the help of online friends I have found on these sites.
Good to see you are using your free time wisely! It is better to have an online earning platform to supplement your physical income. One can't depend on one source of income these days, wouldn't you agree?

I don't have to explore hobbies for fun and entertainment. I enjoy even while working. For instance, for me playing a game or building a website does not make much difference as I enjoy both. Having said that when I am not working I mostly watch movies and TV shows.

In my free time, I just chill by watching comedy skits and highlights of football matches on my phone. I have very limited free time and I try to maximize it to have the best balance for my sanity.

I enjoy watching movies and documentaries on my free time, they are such a stress reliver for me. The documentaries are also so informative since I get to learn from them. I tend to watch a movie everyday of late.
I tend to break from reality when watching them.

These days I am mostly killing my time on Instagram reels so I am trying to break this habit as its only wasting my time and making me unproductive through out the day

Hi Ginger pay attention to what triggers your desire to use Instagram reels excessively. Is it boredom, stress, or something else? Once you identify the triggers, find alternative ways to address them.

If I don't have much time, I like to just sit on social networks or watch TV, but if there is a lot of time, I would like to spend this time outside. It is even better when I am not alone and can spend this free time with my family

These days I am mostly killing my time on Instagram reels so I am trying to break this habit as its only wasting my time and making me unproductive through out the day

That's an addiction, you must control it because you're wasting your precious time by watching these reels. I also started watching reels few months ago and I used to watch reels for hours and then I realised that I was wasting my time there so now I have stopped watching them.

Back