Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What do you do when you feel lonely?

eLdavis

Veteran

Reaction score
There are days or periods where I do feel lonely, during times like this I usually look for something to do. Most times I either watch a movie look for a good book to read. Most times I just look for someone to talk to. What do you do when you are lonely?

When I feel lonely at times I used to look for a quite place and watching movies or watching some of my best memorable pictures in order to motivate me

I can watch movies or play games. When I feel like the house is boring, I can leave to a friend's place to hang out with him.

When I feel lonely I watch movie or sleep and feel relaxed.

I usually play online games because there I can chat with different people. Sometimes I get so excited that I even forget what's going on and can play until late at night. I've already met a lot of people with whom I enjoy playing together

Nothing because I never feel lonely. Not a people person.

Back