Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What do you do when a shopkeeper returns extra money by mistake?

Sanjeev

Veteran

Reaction score
It happened to me several times while shopping. But I have always returned that extra money, and I have seen people being dishonest and keeping that extra money and go. What do you do when someone pays or returns extra money to you?

In situations like this I would simply return it. There was one thing this thing happened to me. I was still in school back then. I had notting and was not even sure what I had would be enough for me to eat the same day. I got extra change I was so tempted to take it. I was already on my way going, but my conscience won't let me. I had to go back and return it.

I always like being honest in whatsoever that I am doing. I can return the money because I won't like to do others what I will feel bad if it happens to me.

Back