Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What culture would you like to experience?

eLdavis

Veteran

Reaction score
The world today is filled with thousands of cultures if I am not mistaken, what culture would you like to experience and why? For me i would really like to experience the Mexican culture, I heard they have amazing dishes as well.

I would like to try East Asian culture. In my opinion, they have a lot to surprise me. I am fascinated by the history of these countries. I think everything would amaze me because I have a completely different culture and I don't think I would find anything similar

Nice, Korea is also a place I would like to visit. I have watched a lot of Korean movies and I think their culture can be pretty intriguing, and I would love to taste some of their food.

Yes there are so many culture in the world but I will like to experience the cultures of African country's because they have a lot of great history's in terms of food and there are so many dishes I like to experience

It is the Indian culture that I would love to experience. I just see a flash of their cultural heritage in their movies and I have to say that I am fascinated with them. The dance, the cuisine and what have you?

I can learn different cultures through the web. It is very important on my part because I always travel abroad. The culture I like so far during my travels were the culture from Brunei. They are friendly and the food are my favorite. I also like the culture in South Korea, they are also friendly and accommodating.

I am not fascinated by any culture to be brutally honest but I would like to see and explore the Chinese culture and like to know more about them and even Japan too

Yes there are so many culture in the world but I will like to experience the cultures of African country's because they have a lot of great history's in terms of food and there are so many dishes I like to experience
You are definitely going to be amazed. Only in Nigeria alone, we have hundreds of cultures you can explore, different dressing styles and even food. Me myself I have not even seen up to half, then not to mention the whole of Africa.

You are definitely going to be amazed. Only in Nigeria alone, we have hundreds of cultures you can explore, different dressing styles and even food. Me myself I have not even seen up to half, then not to mention the whole of Africa.
There are so many dressing styles I like over a period of time regarding the cultures of the Africa I think will not find any other similar to that

Back