Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What are your values and are you being true to them?

Yusra

Veteran

Reaction score
My values are the compass that guides my journey. I cherish authenticity, compassion, and growth. I strive to be true to myself, embracing my quirks and flaws. I prioritize empathy, understanding, and kindness. I aim to learn from my mistakes and use them as opportunities for growth. By living in alignment with my values, I cultivate a sense of purpose and integrity. I'm not perfect, but I'm committed to being authentic and staying true to who I am.

You created this thread twice 🤦. Are you that desperate for post counts?

I noticed the double threads as well. I just want to assume maybe it's some sort of error or mistake. It's well though.

I just want to always be myself. I would not want any events or things to change me and my attitude towards others. I think it will not be easy because all people change on the way to their goals.

My values is being sincere and responsible in any dealings with anyone. Somehow, I am keeping to that values everyday in my relationship with diverse people.

Back