Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What are your New Year 2024 plans?

Shortie

Administrator
Administrator

Reaction score
New Year 2024 is approaching fast with only 3 days left until we say goodbye to 2023 and hello to 2024.

What are your plans to see in New Year 2024? Will you be spending it with family and friends?

Every year we go to my family's home for New Year's eve, which is marvelous for me since we host all other holidays at my house. It is nice to NOT have to worry about cleaning, cooking, hosting, etc... just go as a guest, socialize, eat, drink, eat and then eat some more and not have to clean a thing afterwards! 😁

I went out with a small group of friends this year to ring in the new year at a local bar. I enjoyed myself because it was the first time in a long time that I'd gone out and actually had a good time.

I have a lot of plans this year but among them, the biggest one is to get married to the love of my life. 😊
Other than that, I am planning to travel to some of my favorite places within India.

Back