Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What are your impressions of the rain, do you like it or not?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa

Reaction score
For me, the weather is still very pleasant because it is always very wet and it is very difficult to keep clothes clean. I like light rain in the summer when the heat is intense and the rain can cool down the atmosphere a lot for a more comfortable temperature

I do not like the rain but I welcome it as life could not exist without it. We need rain water for our plants, forests, agriculture, lakes, rivers, some cultures that don't have lakes or rivers nearby, and the list goes on..

I love it whenever it rains because it makes the weather to be cool unlike when the weather is very hot. The only thing which I don't like so much about rain is how it makes everywhere messy and it gets dirt on my shoe which I don't appreciate whenever I have something stain my shoes.

When I was in my teens, I liked rain, I liked to get drenched in the rain. I likes watching my rain drenched hair in the mirror. However, these days a light drizzle in the hot summer days are fine but I dislike incessant train., it keeps me depressed when I see torrential down power and when the sun is no where to be seen.

I used to play a lot under the rain when I was still a kid and it's something we do very often in my neighbourhood because there are so many kids that were living together in my neighbourhood at the time. My parents used to allow us to play in the rain but make sure that they have us well dried up so that we are not going to catch cold after the rain.

For me I usually like raining days compared to sunny ones. The weather is usually cooler and darker. I prefer this compared to having a hot sunny day.

For me I usually like raining days compared to sunny ones. The weather is usually cooler and darker. I prefer this compared to having a hot sunny day.
For me, rain is the best in summer because when it's very hot, water and ventilation don't even help. Rain is needed to cool the atmosphere and freshen the air.

I love the rain and I like to sit in my covered deck sipping a hot coffee while it pours. Plus the rain drives everybody away and I feel like I have the whole world to myself.

For me, rain is the best in summer because when it's very hot, water and ventilation don't even help. Rain is needed to cool the atmosphere and freshen the air.
Yes you really get my point. At the moment we are currently in the raining season but we hardly see rain these days. Hopefully by next month the raining days should be more.

Well if you ask a farmer this question his answer will obviously be yes, but if you ask a potter who needs to dry his vessels in the sun he will tell you no. It is subjective, depending on the circumstances.
But I love the rain, especially the way it splatters on the roof at night!

If you give me an opportunity to make a choice between having the rains or having the sun, I would pick the rains. Sunny days have so much negative impacts on me. It drains so much energy from me that I am not efficient with work. I prefer the rains.

If you give me an opportunity to make a choice between having the rains or having the sun, I would pick the rains. Sunny days have so much negative impacts on me. It drains so much energy from me that I am not efficient with work. I prefer the rains.
It's true and I have the same with the sun, but with the rain I have the opposite situation and on such days I don't really want to work because I feel very relaxed

The pitter-patter of raindrops holds a certain calming magic for me. I love the earthy petrichor aroma that fills the air and the way rain seems to soften the entire world around it. However, I don't enjoy constant dreary rainfall or when it causes flooding and disruptions.

i love rain I love it the most when it rains at night and I wake up to the sound of the rain hitting the windowsill. It even calms me down a little. I also love when it's very windy with rain, and that's probably my favorite weather

I like rain and even now wishing for the rain but it's not raining and only overcast with clouds.

Actually i think anyone have good impression about it because we cannot live with out it and also the food we eat so i welcomed it as so ever it comes

I like rain and it's important for agriculture produce and to keep everyone happy but too much rain is not good

Back