Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What are your hobbies? Do you find them helping with your emotional health.?

arunima25

Veteran

Reaction score
Hobbies are considered to be very important for any human being. Having a hobby or hobbies is essential to get some recreation and.rejuvenation. It helps you maintain a balance in life and have a good mental and emotional health. It also helps to fight boredom. You have something to keep you productively and creatively engaged in your free time.
I have a few hobbies. And they really make me happy and take care of my mental and emotional health. I like art and craft, writing short stories and poetry, reading books and gardening. I never have a dull moment or feel bored. How about you?

My hobby is flying drones. I already have one drone, so I like to go to an open field or forest before evening to fly there. It really helps a lot to relax and restore mental health

For me, my hobbies are simply reading books sometimes, watching movies and then there are times I play games. I also love learning new things. I believe my hobbies has helped me a lot emotionally and mentally.

Back