Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What are you upset at today?

Scorpion

Veteran

Reaction score
We are all humans not perfect, so there are times that we shift our mood from a happy feeling to upsetting. This day, I was upset . It was simply because I did not win the lotto. I bet 6/45 but all the 6 numbers appeared in 6/42:sneaky:. The winning money was almost 300 million pesos. I was told why I did not bet all the two using the same numbers. This is the second time that I experienced betting a lotto numbers appeared in the other bet . I might not be lucky in lotto betting or I am not wise. Were you upset this day, and why?

At the moment I do not have anything I am upset about, but there are a lot of things I am worried about right now, and so many things I need to sort out.

I am not upset and feeling cool and relaxed and would like to enjoy the weekend with my family

Hmm. Right now I am taking a rest at home and not upset at anything. I am feeling happy at the moment. My kids have gone to the coaching center and will return after an hour. I will see some comedy programs on TV with them.

At this very moment, I am so upset about the assassination attempt of former US President Ronald Trump. That was a senseless act that led to the killing of the attacker and an innocent bystander. There are also hospitalized. The world leaders and the entire populace of the world condemned such act as brutal and senseless.

I woke up this morning and my bank app has not been connecting. The USSD code is also not working and I don't have a single cash with me to do anything. I am typing this from the banking hall because I have to go there and withdraw. Something I have not done in a while.

I am upset at the weather LOL but we cannot do anything about it and need to manage anyway we can

I am upset at the weather LOL but we cannot do anything about it and need to manage anyway we can
I am no longer upset after I ate ice cream yesterday and today. I only ate half a cup only to have something to eat the next day. I hope your weather is fine ours here rain remain pouring cutely.

LOL you are already experiencing rain so you don't need to be upset, I am upset because we are not getting rain and its so hot and humid

LOL you are already experiencing rain so you don't need to be upset, I am upset because we are not getting rain and its so hot and humid
I thought it is raining there now. I understand how it feels when there's no rain only s raging heat that seems forever. We've much with it in the previous months.

Even if it does not rain its fine but its getting unbearable today since morning and you cannot even stand or sit for a minute without the Air conditioner

I understand your feelings and understand how the heat sucks even at early morning. I can save now some current bills. It reduces a lot without when the aircon is off.

Yes you can but I cannot save as the Air conditioner needs to work for long duration and we cannot switch it off whole day

I woke up this morning and my bank app has not been connecting. The USSD code is also not working and I don't have a single cash with me to do anything. I am typing this from the banking hall because I have to go there and withdraw. Something I have not done in a while.
What about the ATM services? Cannot you withdraw cash from the bank ATM or they are down too?

I'm just upset because I didn't manage to rest this year. It's not the end of summer yet, but I have no plans at all. I work every day and only Saturday and Sunday are days off for me. I will try to go at least to the water park

WE need to reconcile and make amends to ourselves for not making our plans to come true like going to park. This day, I am happy, I am in the good mood, no upsetting setting. I will only be upset when there is a strong rain because there is flood and I cannot go to the mall.

We are all humans not perfect, so there are times that we shift our mood from a happy feeling to upsetting. This day, I was upset . It was simply because I did not win the lotto. I bet 6/45 but all the 6 numbers appeared in 6/42:sneaky:. The winning money was almost 300 million pesos. I was told why I did not bet all the two using the same numbers. This is the second time that I experienced betting a lotto numbers appeared in the other bet . I might not be lucky in lotto betting or I am not wise. Were you upset this day, and why?
Actually no I am not upset about my life or future but I am upset because of the poor economy growth in my country due to the bad governance

Actually no I am not upset about my life or future but I am upset because of the poor economy growth in my country due to the bad governance
I am upset again this day. It is simply because the weather is so hot as if it want to burn my skin. I cannot go to the beach to swim which I usually do. I will try this late afternoon when the sun calms down. I am not upset about the conditions of our economy. It is the duty and responsibility the government.

Back