Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What are you pretending not to know?

Yusra

Veteran

Reaction score
The things I pretend not to know are often the truths I'm afraid to confront. I may feign ignorance about my own flaws, the imperfections in my relationships, or the uncertainty of my future. I might pretend not to know the harm I've caused or the opportunities I've missed. But deep down, I know. And it's only by acknowledging and accepting these truths that I can begin to grow, heal, and move forward with authenticity and integrity.

I don't normally pretend. If I know something I normally say it, then if I don't I let does who are around me know about it. Pretending is just wasting of time

Pretending not to know some things is actually dangerous. One should learn to speak out his mind whenever there is something troubling him. I don't like to keep things to myself, so pretense is not one of my qualities.

Back