Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What are these hub coins?

arunima25

Veteran

Reaction score
I have not been much here since I joined the site in April. Some or the other offline obligations keep coming and keep me away from online space. Plus, I need a little more than others to explore and understand the site. I can see some hub coins being rewarded in my profile. What does it actually mean? What benefits does it come with? Some veteran and active members here can help me understand that. Thank you.

These are virtual currency and with the help of it you can buy things from DH store. Here is the link for the same.

@Sanjeev . Thank you for the clarification. I went and checked. Looks interesting. It seems that I have to collect some more hub coins before I am in a position to purchase. Something interesting and very unique concept.

They don't work, never have...utterly useless.

Yes , I also tried them but they don't work. Maybe @Shortie knows it how to do that.

Hub Coins are used to make purchases through the DH Store :)

What issues are you facing when making purchases in the DH Store?

I have bought "Username Color and Icon" but I think I already had it in my account setting.

I think they are currencies that can be used within the forum.

Oh! I see. It seems that few people have tried using the hub coins for purchase but couldn't do it. Maybe there is some technical glitch. Shortie would be the right person to address these issues.

Yes, I have tried it when I joined this site but could not find any use of it.

About 2 months ago I complained that the coin thing was not working at all. So to compensate admin gives me 6,500 coins. Six and a half thousand coins that I cannot possibly use! Go to the ~Members~ list ( Most items) and see how many members have been able to use them. Only the member known as @DH Bank has. :mad:

Last edited:
I will be taking a look into this and will update once we have a fix :)

Update: I have now made a new item in the shop for username style, purchased it myself and it seems to be now working as it should be, showing the configure option when it is in your inventory :)

All username styles have been reset (so sorry) to be sure that everything is as it should be but when you purchase now, you should have the option to change everything :)

I will be working on adding more options :)

SH*T! :mad:

IT DOESN 'T WORK and it expires in 24 hours!
Are you able to show a screenshot of what you are seeing? I set all my permissions to the same as a member and made the purchase and it seems to be working fine for me.

Thanks.

I am not able to change the username style as I can't see the option in the setting.

Back