Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What are the best exercises for toning my abs?

Nomad

Veteran

Reaction score
What kind of exercise do you recommend for toning your abs without going to gym and regularly exercising at home? Exercises like crunches, planks, bicycle crunches, leg raises, push ups, chin ups , sit ups, etc. can be really good exercise to tone your abs. You also need top remember that you combine these exercises with a balanced diet, plus a routine strength training for best results. You also need to exercise reglularly.

I did most of these exercises but it didn't help until I started eating right. I ate different foods that had no value and I couldn't understand why I wasn't getting into the shape I wanted.

There are so many working out drills which can work on your abs region to make it look very good. But the one's which I prefer making use of because they work so well for me is crunches and planks. Planks can be very painful but it's very effective.

Toning your abs requires a combination of exercises that target the entire core, including the rectus abdominis, obliques, and transverse abdominis. The most effective exercises include planks, bicycle crunches, Russian twists, leg raises, and woodchoppers.

Back