Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What are some underrated books or authors that you think more people should know about?

The Greek mythology books are definitely not given the recognition they deserve. Rick Riordan is a master mind in those books, I have read all the Percy Jackson series and more books from him. The story just keeps you hooked to the last page!

I have heard a few people talk about the Percy Jackson books but I am yet to read it. Maybe I we check them out if they are that good as people say.

I have heard a few people talk about the Percy Jackson books but I am yet to read it. Maybe I we check them out if they are that good as people say.
Yeah, I would advise you to read those books,you will not regret it. Rick Riordan did a bunch of masterpieces in those books!

Yeah, I would advise you to read those books,you will not regret it. Rick Riordan did a bunch of masterpieces in those books!
Okay then, would try and let's see how it goes.

Back