Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What are some quick and healthy breakfast ideas for busy mornings?

Nomad

Veteran

Reaction score
Breakfast is the most important food for the day but when you are busy you need to fix a quick breakfast, so what option do you have? Overnight oats prepared with Greek yogurt and fruit, whole grain toast with avocado and a boiled egg, or a smoothie made with spinach, banana, and protein powder are all nutritious breakfast options that can be prepared quickly and eaten on the go.

For me, one of the best options is egg or peanut paste, because they are very nutritious and have a minimum negative effect on the organism. Also, for the price, they are not too expensive and everyone can afford it for every day

If I am looking at preparing a quick breakfast meal for me to eat in the morning before heading out to work, I will usually go with making tea and frying two eggs to eat it with bread. It is something that is not going to take me so much time for me to prepare it in the morning to eat before going to work.

Having bread and fried eggs with tea is a quick breakfast for me, though to be honest I usually skip breakfast almost on a daily basis.

Having bread and fried eggs with tea is a quick breakfast for me, though to be honest I usually skip breakfast almost on a daily basis.
For me, even fried eggs take a long time, I prefer boiled because they cook faster and then the dishes are easier to wash than a greasy pan

When I'm short on time in the mornings, I turn to fast and nutritious breakfast options. A smoothie blended with fruits, vegetables, protein powder and milk or yogurt is a nourishing portable choice.

I will write what works for me because I always have little time in the morning and I need to cook not only for myself but also for my boyfriend. I take cheese and a banana and some butter and also some nut paste and mix it all in a blender, it's fast, tasty and healthy

I will write what works for me because I always have little time in the morning and I need to cook not only for myself but also for my boyfriend. I take cheese and a banana and some butter and also some nut paste and mix it all in a blender, it's fast, tasty and healthy
You have been including your boyfriend in most of your posts in this forum, it seems you love him a lot. He's definitely one lucky guy! 😃

Back