Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What’s your WHY?

Yusra

Veteran

Reaction score
My WHY is to live a life that truly matters. I want to make a positive impact on the world, to leave a lasting legacy of love, kindness, and compassion. I want to inspire others to chase their dreams, to believe in themselves, and to never give up. I want to be a source of hope, a beacon of light in the darkness, and a reminder that every life has purpose and value. My WHY is to make a difference, one heart at a time.

What’s your WHY?

Lol, this is such a funny thread you created. I hope that you'll be able to live up to your why in the long run. Well I just want to leave a life that has meaning, a life that will elevate me and make me become a better person.

I don't want stress, I just want to make an impact on does around me. I want to live a positive life that my children would be proud of.

Back