Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Were there times you hated yourself?

Scorpion

Veteran

Reaction score
We are humans vulnerable and not perfect. Though there are tough individuals but I am so sure there are times they feel weak because of something they committed not purposely. In my case, there were times in the past and even at present that I hated myself because of something I tolerated which was wrong, letting me felt like a dumb.

That happened when I let someone borrowed huge money for a business capital late to learn that the person flew abroad and spent my money for airfare ticked and allowance with someone else. It happened 4 years ago and the culprit never bothered to remember and pay me. Anyway, karma is digital 😒.

I have made some mistakes that have made me hate myself or regret my actions. Funny thing this morning I was just angry talking to my niece about a customer i regret doing a job for a customer cause she has not paid till date.

Actually who hasn't? But I feel your pain at times some people think they are wise in which they do not care about such things, the were time I hated my self because I don't like to quarrel with anyone I always used to forgive and forget no matter

We all have such regrets and there are things we feel others are so good at it and we are too bad and that's why we do hate ourselves at times

Actually who hasn't? But I feel your pain at times some people think they are wise in which they do not care about such things, the were time I hated my self because I don't like to quarrel with anyone I always used to forgive and forget no matter
True, there are always weak moments in our lives where we would hate ourselves for either a mistake we made or for taking certain decisions. This is part of what makes us human. It becomes an issue when we dwell on this feeling.

We all have such regrets and there are things we feel others are so good at it and we are too bad and that's why we do hate ourselves at times
That's right and that's because we are only humans who cannot sometimes control our decisions and actions. We lack self control evident of being careless which may lead us to dismal feelings. I sometimes hate myself for being impulsive in decision making.

That's right and that's because we are only humans who cannot sometimes control our decisions and actions. We lack self control evident of being careless which may lead us to dismal feelings. I sometimes hate myself for being impulsive in decision making.
True as humans we can't really stop ourselves from feeling this way, but one thing we can do is ensure we do not let these emotions take us down to the wrong path.

Back