Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Was Xavi right to stay put?

Henrywrites

Active Contributor

Reaction score
Xavi, the Barcelona manager, who earlier announced during the season that he will be leaving his role at the end of the season, has finally changed his mind to be staying. Do you believe that was a right decision for him or not?

I believe staying back is the best decision for him. If you look at the statistics objectively, everyone will agree that he actually did not flop as Barcelona coach as some people might say.

In my opinion, this is the right decision because now many players are changing and the coach cannot adapt, at least this is a great opportunity to improve the club and gain more experience, because he is quite a young coach

In my opinion, this is the right decision because now many players are changing and the coach cannot adapt, at least this is a great opportunity to improve the club and gain more experience, because he is quite a young coach
That's right, he's still young and has a bright future as a coach. Maybe if he gets more tactical and tries to sign better players, he can cement his name as a legend as far as coaching is concerned.

Back