Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Was there a perfect moment in your life?

Scorpion

Veteran

Reaction score
We know that there is no perfection in life and we consider only God as perfect. But, there might be a moment in your life you consider perfect. It might be intriguing, right, but I am so sure that each of us wants to hear from each other's perfect moment. In my case, the perfect moment I had was when I was in college. There was a swimming competition. It was sponsored by the Rotary Club by the Bay. It was almost the deadline of submission of entry per college and I volunteered myself to represent the university were I was studying. I considered it a perfect moment because I am a deep sea swimmer and of course, won the competition with a cash gift of $ 400 and a Certificate for being a champion among the 25 swimmers. Share yours.

I won as the best pupil in my school. It was an essay writing and after all the ups and downs, the position needed to fill in was only first to third position. I was already losing hope that I wouldn't be chosen for these positions.

When the results were called, I emerged as the best pupil both in essay and in neatness. My joy knew no bounds. I cried a river that day.

I won as the best pupil in my school. It was an essay writing and after all the ups and downs, the position needed to fill in was only first to third position. I was already losing hope that I wouldn't be chosen for these positions.

When the results were called, I emerged as the best pupil both in essay and in neatness. My joy knew no bounds. I cried a river that day.
Wow, that was indeed a perfect moment in your young life, not expecting the fruit of your labor being young. That was a priceless experience.

Wow, that was indeed a perfect moment in your young life, not expecting the fruit of your labor being young. That was a priceless experience.
It was a priceless experience for me. I always look at the pictures that they took me then. Though it wasn't so bright, I'm happy that I have something I can look and see my young self.

The perfect moment in my life was that point I checked my name on the graduands list in college and I was among those that had fulfilled the conditions to graduate. We were only 13 that made it out of a class of 60 college students.

Am not really sure which to choose, though my life has been filled with many challenges, but I still had my perfect moments.

The perfect moment in my life was when my kids were born and I took them in my lap. I have twin kids—a daughter and a son. My son was kept in the nursery for 10 days, and after 10 days, I took him into my lap for the first time. It was a special day for me.

It was a priceless experience for me. I always look at the pictures that they took me then. Though it wasn't so bright, I'm happy that I have something I can look and see my young self.
That gives impact to your present life because they serve as your inspiration not only at present but also future. There are events in our lives hard to forget. They are always fresh in our memories. Though the pictures may slowly fade the mind never.

That gives impact to your present life because they serve as your inspiration not only at present but also future. There are events in our lives hard to forget. They are always fresh in our memories. Though the pictures may slowly fade the mind never.
It really did a good job in my life. The memories kept pushing me to do well in all the fields of life. I am always encouraged to face the world with positivity.

I had my share of perfect moments amidst the ups and downs of life. I was a valedictorian both in my High School and University graduation. I got Gold medal in both my graduation and post graduation for academic excellence. But the priceless moment was birth of my two daughters. I was in extreme pain but it was worth.

I haven't given birth but I know how you feel. Motherhood is painful but it's worth it especially when you are seeing the babies that took your time, made you a mother and also caused your pains.

I had my share of perfect moments amidst the ups and downs of life. I was a valedictorian both in my High School and University graduation. I got Gold medal in both my graduation and post graduation for academic excellence. But the priceless moment was birth of my two daughters. I was in extreme pain but it was worth.
I can imagine, a lot of mothers tend to consider this moment as one of the best for them. I guess there is a special kind of joy that comes along with it as well.

It really did a good job in my life. The memories kept pushing me to do well in all the fields of life. I am always encouraged to face the world with positivity.
That is the best attitude of you having a positive mindset and courage too. You deserve the best for your life. The past always serves as the mirror in our present life leading to a better tomorrow.

I have never experienced that thing before. I am always very confused in life.

The best moment was when I gave birth to my first child and then I felt very special and happy because I understood that my life would change for the better and I understood that at that moment everyone loved me.

The best moment was when I gave birth to my first child and then I felt very special and happy because I understood that my life would change for the better and I understood that at that moment everyone loved me.
That was a priceless moment seeing the first baby that brought glory and delight to your family especially to you and your husband. There may be many perfect moments in our lives that we treasure as long as we live. They also served as our inspirations.

Back