Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

News Warring countries

Scorpion

Veteran

Reaction score
What are your thoughts about the warring countries like Ukraine, Russia, Israel, Hezbollah, Lebanon and other allies of these warring countries? For me, I am scared and pity all those innocent fatalities who aspired to live too long.

Russia has just launched its bomb that destroyed one town in Ukraine. What a pitiful sight. It seems the war never ends. They keep on revenging.

It was announced by the war machine countries Russia,China, and North Korea that three years from now, we'll face the Third War.

What can you add?

My hearts are with those in this warning countries, I can imagine how those people are feeling. Imagine not being able to sleep each night out of fear, or even being about to go out.

I also feel their agonies and sorrows. It's not easy to see loved one's killed in war with no proper burial. Maybe they were thrown by the enemies on cliffs or burned them like the time when corona virus fatalities were done to the dead bodies. Dunno if this war ends peacefully.

I don't actually know the reason why this never end up to now @eLdavis was right but for me I will just migrate to another country in other to live my life peacefully.

The war between Ukraine and Russia continues. The war between Israel and Hezbollah also escalates. Thousands were killed and many infrastructures, buildings, schools, and more were damaged. For three days starting today, Israel agreed to have a pause war because of the vaccination for the kids .

Today I read that the dead bodies of six hostages were found in a very poor condition in Gaza that has ignited the anger of Israel, and that's fine; every country would do what Israel is doing now.

Today I read that the dead bodies of six hostages were found in a very poor condition in Gaza that has ignited the anger of Israel, and that's fine; every country would do what Israel is doing now.
There are many casualties the other week when a rocket was sent to Israel via Iran.

It's unfortunate but true. Wars have existed as long as human beings existed. Even in a civilized and progressive socirty, it continues. The play of power and ego, the greed for it will continue to exist and wars would keep going. Unfortunately a big chunk of money and effort goes in developing and advancing war weapons while half of the humanity suffers from poverty and other humanitarian crisis. Sad but true that progressive nations are into war weapons. War is a business for many. They are not concerned about the innocent lives being lost.

Back