Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Waqar Younis Appointed as Advisor to PCB chairman

Kingpin

Veteran

Reaction score
Waqar Younis is handed over a major responsibility by the Pakistani Cricket board and he's now appointed as the Advisor to PCB chairman Mohsin Naqvi and will submit his report directly to him.

Congratulations to him them, am pretty sure he deserves the position right? Or what do you think about them appointing him for the position?

Waqar is a a legend and I feel he should have not taken this responsibility but he has proved time and time again then he is not hesitant to take any such role as he was also a coach and then he left that job too

I don't think he is competent enough to get selected for this job. He is a legend no doubt about it but I don't think he would be able to do justice with this job.

He's one of those who like to talk so much and don't have what's required to report to someone, I am sure he'll be soon sacked or at least after the champions trophy

But what I feel is that he makes no sense; he gives more importance to the religion than his work. He has lots of hatred for Indians. He will have to think about the game more than his religion if he wants to be successful in his new job.

Pakistani people and their mentality is like that. Waqar is like this but even though Wasim also has similar views but he never opens up in front of the camera

Back