Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Waiting for The 4Th and 5Th T20I?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
I am now eagerly waiting for the 4th and 5th T20I which is to be played on Saturday and Sunday between India and Zimbabwe, although I am not expecting Zimbabwe to make an upset but it will be interesting to see India's top order and will like to see Dubey bat up the order at 3-4 and Parag too.

Ryan Parag is a good player and should be given a chance in the Indian team. Shivam Dubey is also a good player, but I wonder why he didn't perform well in the World Cup. He is an all-rounder, but I didn't see his balling in the WC. He still has to prove his worth to the team.

Gill should drop himself from these 2 matches and let Sanju captain and let Avesh, Rinku to rest and test all players so we have a big pool of good players before the world cup.

Yes, that would be great. We need to test each player in the team so that we may have a group of players from which we can choose the best players. There is lots of competition in cricket these days, and it is difficult for the selectors to choose the best players for a team.

Good to see India finishing both matches well and they were not close and most of the players got the opportunity and I feel they should organize more such tours and let new guys play against weaker teams

There are lots of good players in the queue to get in the national team. I guess IPL is a good platform where many players are tested and many of the good players emerge from it especially in T20 games.

I hope BCCI can plan more such tours and make Indian B or C team play with Namibia, Netherlands and other such nations

I hope BCCI can plan more such tours and make Indian B or C team play with Namibia, Netherlands and other such nations

Yesterday, I was reading the news that India is not planning to go to Pakistan to play the Champions Trophy. I think the management has made a fair decision, as the safety of the team members is more important than playing matches. There have been security incidents with Sri Lankan teams a few years ago, in Pakistan.

This was expected and instead of shifting few matches they should get this champions trophy done in another country

I think the schedule will change if India denies to play in Pakistan because of the pressure from BCCI. Maybe the matches of India will be played in Dubai or Srilanka and rightly so because of lack of securing of Indian team there.

Yesterday, I was reading the news that India is not planning to go to Pakistan to play the Champions Trophy. I think the management has made a fair decision, as the safety of the team members is more important than playing matches. There have been security incidents with Sri Lankan teams a few years ago, in Pakistan.
I think its confirmed now although there are still almost 4-5 months to go for it so they will schedule Indian matches and one semifinal and final in Sri Lanka or UAE

That will be great because the championship without India will not be entertaining and won't be profitable.

They cannot go ahead without India and it will be interesting to see how ICC will handle this situation

They cannot go ahead without India and it will be interesting to see how ICC will handle this situation

Yes, they cannot ignore Indian team because most of the fund to ICCI comes from BCCI. Also, most of audiance is of India. They will have to bear lots of loss of India doesn't play the tournament.

They did wrong by adding Pakistan as a hot for the champions trophy and should have planned it else where but I guess they like to help Pakistan by allowing them ICC events

Back