Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Use of Technology in Cricket. Good or bad?

Kingpin

Veteran

Reaction score
Use of Technology is not new in cricket and they are using Snickometer to know about ball hitting the bat or pad and Hawk eye and even Hot spot for close chances of catches and LBW but with the introduction of mandatory reviews there are times when this wastes so much time and in IPL they have review for Wide and No ball also.

I am not a cricket fan and i mostly come a crosses many of it's trending I have never watched a single game and I don't know how was it rules look like but for me using of the technologies in such athlete will help and improve in making decisions in such issue's

Use of Technology is now mandatory even in Hockey and Tennis and in other sports like badminton, football.

Back