Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

USD or Crypto

Sevik

Active Contributor

Reaction score
Which one will you choose? Would you like to get paid in USD all the time or other options like Cryptocurrecy?

As we have to pay taxes here in India for crypto so I prefer to get paid in USD. I don't prefer to work on the sites which pay in crypto.

I always prefer the crypto option because it is much cheaper to convert it to my local currency compared to USD.

That's great!!

I have observed that most people like to transact in crypto, maybe because they don't have to pay heavy taxes for that in their country, but here the things are different, so most of the Indians prefer USD.

I prefer to get paid via PayPal most of the times but because of higher fee of PayPal, I have started to go for crypto payments mostly in LTC

I think my choice would be on crypto. With crypto it would a lot easier to withdraw my earnings and exchange them to my local currency. USD on the other hand, we don't have access to PayPal so it will be hard.

I prefer to get paid via PayPal most of the times but because of higher fee of PayPal, I have started to go for crypto payments mostly in LTC

And what about the taxes in crypto?

No paypal has a high fees but still they are safe.

There is no equity with crypto. It is not properly regulated nor insured. People have gotten wiped out by Ponzi schemes...stay away!

I prefer getting paid in crypto. I had a Paypal account before but it got restricted from performing transactions, so I switched.

What transaction?

Do paypal ban for the abnormal transactions? I don't use PayPal much except receiving payments from the sites. Here in India you cannot hold the money in paypal, it automatically transfers in the bank account.

PayPal are usually very sensitive when it comes to transactions. I have seen cases where people had lost access to their accounts as the money they had just because PayPal feel there is something wrong with the transaction.

As I told in India the manual withdrawal is not allowed , the amount automatically transfers in the bank account.

What payment methods do you make use of over there?

I have not cashed out here until now but I will use PayPal.

I have not cashed out here until now but I will use PayPal.
That is because it is easier for you to have a PayPal account over there in your country. Otherwise, maybe you would have opted for the cryptocurrency method of payment.

That is because it is easier for you to have a PayPal account over there in your country. Otherwise, maybe you would have opted for the cryptocurrency method of payment.

If there is paypal for the payment , I opt it that other payment methods.

Anyone is okay by me. I have someone that can help me pick up my PayPal finds at affordable price, so I can use his account to receive the money. I have crypto wallets also.

That's the reason!! Although the transaction fees for the transaction is too high in paypal.

Not easy where you live?
Most places do not have access to PayPal. Like over here in my country there are some restrictions on how we use PayPal. So we can receive money with it.

Back