Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

US Man Accused Of Eating Murder Victim's Face Claims He Was "Possessed"

Sanjeev

Veteran

Reaction score
According to the New York Post, a murder suspect is charged with killing another man at a bus stop and then consuming chunks of his face. It is a horrifying crime. In a press statement, the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police (LVMD) stated that two individuals got into a violent confrontation in front of a store in the art area of Las Vegas on Sunday, April 28 at approximately 4:44 a.m. Forty-five minutes afterward, a witness called the police to report seeing a man "eating" another man's face while perched on top of him at a bus stop.

According to documents, when police arrived to the scene, they saw Colin Czech, 29, kneeling next to the victim.

I often think to myself, surely I can not see or hear anything worse than I already have and that it happens.

This is crazy and to think it was a human being that did this to another just blows my mind. Not sure about being possessed but I know that certain drugs can have an effect on people that make them do this which is a scary thought.

I also cannot imagine it. I remember few years ago here we had a case where a person used to kill children and used to eat their meat. He killed almost 30 kids and was caught. That was the most heinous crime I have heard till now.

I also cannot imagine it. I remember few years ago here we had a case where a person used to kill children and used to eat their meat. He killed almost 30 kids and was caught. That was the most heinous crime I have heard till now.
It is awful some of the things we hear and see in the world. I often wonder how anyone could do something so cruel.

According to the New York Post, a murder suspect is charged with killing another man at a bus stop and then consuming chunks of his face. It is a horrifying crime. In a press statement, the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police (LVMD) stated that two individuals got into a violent confrontation in front of a store in the art area of Las Vegas on Sunday, April 28 at approximately 4:44 a.m. Forty-five minutes afterward, a witness called the police to report seeing a man "eating" another man's face while perched on top of him at a bus stop.

According to documents, when police arrived to the scene, they saw Colin Czech, 29, kneeling next to the victim.
This sounds like a script written for horror movies, because what the hell? What part of a man's face is edible enough to indulge in that disgusting act? Ewwww! Good thing he got caught.

There is no such thing as being possessed. The reason behind this incident can either be a lie or the man was mentally ill. I think it is most likely the case of mental illness. Possession is actually a case of mental diseases, these people are hallucinating. There are plenty of reasons to label these cases as mental disorder.

This sounds like a script written for horror movies, because what the hell? What part of a man's face is edible enough to indulge in that disgusting act? Ewwww! Good thing he got caught.

Or maybe the culprit learned it from a movie.😅

Yes, it is good that he was caught; otherwise, he may do some other strange things in the future. Such people are dangerous for society. I wonder how he thought of eating someone's face

Or maybe the culprit learned it from a movie.😅

Yes, it is good that he was caught; otherwise, he may do some other strange things in the future. Such people are dangerous for society. I wonder how he thought of eating someone's face
Maybe he was high on drugs or something? Because how can a normal person think if such atrocity? But then, we have a lot of abnormal people in this world, lol.

Killing is one thing, then going ahead to eat some chumps of the body is something else. All to blame it on procession. Crazy things just keeps happening.

Mental illness is real, unfortunately there are way too many people walking in society that either are not aware they have a problem, or feel they can live without treatment.. and even when they are incarcerated, they are not evaluated correctly and are not given the right sentence or treatment. I live close to NYC and I'm so tired of hearing every week of another violent incident of individuals with mental illness that attack innocent people in the subway or simply walking down the streets, with no provocation. Just this past week an innocent person was set on fire! I thank God I don't live in the city and when I do go I am driving my car. These are scary times.

Mental illness is real, unfortunately there are way too many people walking in society that either are not aware they have a problem, or feel they can live without treatment.. and even when they are incarcerated, they are not evaluated correctly and are not given the right sentence or treatment. I live close to NYC and I'm so tired of hearing every week of another violent incident of individuals with mental illness that attack innocent people in the subway or simply walking down the streets, with no provocation. Just this past week an innocent person was set on fire! I thank God I don't live in the city and when I do go I am driving my car. These are scary times.
Scary times indeed. It's pretty much every where in the world today. I usually go on morning walks every day, and the rate of mentally unstable people I come across is alarming, and notting is been done about them.

Killing is one thing, then going ahead to eat some chumps of the body is something else. All to blame it on procession. Crazy things just keeps happening.
That's cannibalism at its worst. That kind of man should not be released back into the public.

That's cannibalism at its worst. That kind of man should not be released back into the public.
True cause it would definitely happen again and he would put the blame on another demonic possession and the likes.

a murder suspect is charged with killing another man at a bus stop and then consuming chunks of his face.
I think this would be a good time for the suspect to become a vegetarian. Eating fresh meat seems to have landed him in hot water.

Last edited:
I agree he should be punished for it. He seems to be demon , only they can dare to do such heinous act.
I know right? The very thought of that action alone gives me the creep, he does not deserve to be among humans.

I know right? The very thought of that action alone gives me the creep, he does not deserve to be among humans.

I didn't read what punishment he got but that's for sure he might have got the maximum punishment.

I didn't read what punishment he got but that's for sure he might have got the maximum punishment.
He definitely got the punishment he deserved, though I would have wanted him to get far worse punishment.

Back