Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Truck catches fire and the driver continues to drive

Shortie

Administrator
Administrator

Reaction score
A truck catches fire and the driver continues to drive all the way to the fire station with the horn blaring!

What this guy did was amazing, I can only imagine how much damage or problems it could have caused had he stopped in the middle of a busy road!

Dude was gambling with his life right there! What if the truck exploded?

Dude was gambling with his life right there! What if the truck exploded?
I agree, the guy was crazy to continue driving but instead took the risk. He was very much looking out for others and not himself it seems, you don't get many people like that now.

I agree, the guy was crazy to continue driving but instead took the risk. He was very much looking out for others and not himself it seems, you don't get many people like that now.
He deserves an ovation for that act, quite alright. Kudos to him, though I don't think I would have the courage to do that should that happen to me. I'll just fly out the second I see the flames! 🤣

He deserves an ovation for that act, quite alright. Kudos to him, though I don't think I would have the courage to do that should that happen to me. I'll just fly out the second I see the flames! 🤣
I would have done the same :ROFLMAO: would have panicked the minute I saw the flames.

You don't have to wear capes with your pants out to become a hero, and that is exactly what this driver proved. He saved a lot of lives with what he did.

You don't have to wear capes with your pants out to become a hero, and that is exactly what this driver proved. He saved a lot of lives with what he did.
True, I hope he gets the recognition he deserves. Not everyone can pull that off.

True, I hope he gets the recognition he deserves. Not everyone can pull that off.
Yes he deserves it, most people would simply save themselves and watch others burn.

He risked his life but finally was able to reach the fire station before time. Thanks for his courage and bravery.

That must be scary LOL, some may have fainted looking at a truck on fire running on a high speed and blowing its horn continuously

That must be scary LOL, some may have fainted looking at a truck on fire running on a high speed and blowing its horn continuously
I definitely would have bolted if I was close to the road and such is happening.

I definitely would have bolted if I was close to the road and such is happening.
I guess most will because it'll be a scary site and it won't be good for faint hearted ones

Back