Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Transformer Shoes

Shortie

Administrator
Administrator

Reaction score
I have to admit, these look awesome, would love to grab some as long as I knew I could stay steady on wheels again, haven't done any kind of roller skating in a long time.

When I saw this thread, before clicking I was expecting to see one ugly shoe with a lot of colors and probably something looking like Optimus prime, but am surprised to see an actual good looking shoe with wheels. It's pretty nice.

I have to admit, these look awesome, would love to grab some as long as I knew I could stay steady on wheels again, haven't done any kind of roller skating in a long time.

Actually I like those shoes they are so amazing, And I will be likely to wear them because I did not perform any kind of roller skating in my life so i will be likely to wear them....

Back