Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Top five leagues

Amdhone3qq

Trustworthy

Reaction score
The season have began so earlier and so many talented players are bought in other to compete and around the top five leagues Manchester city tends to be the best but the champions league clash will begins very soon among all the top five leagues is there any team you wish to win the champion league.

But in any competition the better team always win so is there any team you wish to win the champions league. As for I wished Barcelona because their playing styles tends to outrageous this season.
What are your opinions?

It will be difficult to win the UCL back from Real Madrid. They have a good team that can be able to defend the title, and although Manchester City is one club that is really close to doing that, I don't think it will be easy.

The problem is that the new format of this season's UEFA Champions League is a little bit awkward because I don't even understand it fully but I hope that teams like Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, Manchester City and Inter Milan will end up competing in the final stages of the tournament.

Back