Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Things To Do Before You Die

Yusra

Veteran

Reaction score
Before I die, I want to live a life that's full, vibrant, and true to who I am. I want to travel to new lands, experience different cultures, and connect with people from all walks of life. I want to learn new skills, pursue my passions, and make a meaningful impact. I want to love deeply, laugh often, and find joy in the everyday moments. I want to leave a legacy that inspires others to live their best life, and to know that I made a difference in the world.

There are still so many things I have not done and would love to do. I am not married, I have not grown my business to the level I want it to. There are still so many places I am yet to visit and so on.

Personally, I want to live a life that will make people, a lot of people to talk good things about me when I'm gone. A life that will be a role model for others.

Before I die, I want to touch so many lives. One of the things I want to do is to give scholarship to at least 60 people before I pass on. That's the reason I am working so hard to be financially secure because a broke man can't achieve such goals.

Before l die l would ensure that l have repented all of my sins and receive Jesus Christ as my personal saviour.

Before l die l would ensure that l have repented all of my sins and receive Jesus Christ as my personal saviour.
This is so nice, and I am glad you have this in mind. You can always start this race now though. It's so much fun to start now and keep growing as time goes on.

Back