Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Valentine's 2024 The worst Valentine's gift received?

Shortie

Administrator
Administrator

Reaction score
Each year we get our loved ones something for Valentine's Day no matter how big or small.

There may have been instances where a gift you received was not the greatest but the though did count. What is the worst Valentine's gift you have received?

I dont believe there is such a thing as a worst Valentine's day gift, even if I was gifted cleaning appliances, lol. I'm thankful for any gifts I receive from my significant other, mom, or friends. There was an older gentleman in my office who will give out a very small box of chocolates to all the ladies in the office, it was a small gift but a thoughtful gesture. We all loved it, again it is the thought that counts. 😀

Some girls valorize that valentine should be an expensive gift like some pieces of jewelry and see that chocolates or flowers that this person does not love them @Shortie while this is not true, this means you see this person as a bank and don't love this person but his funds.

Back