Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

The psychological aspect of sports

Flower

Off The Mark

Reaction score
There are lot of mental toughness in sports and it has a great impact on our performance in training. It is important for us to develop strategies and trying as much as possible to manage stress and anxiety. It is also necessary to set goals and maintain focus so that we can cultivate a positive mindset to achieve better performance and be at our peak.

Sports works differently for most persons. I have seen people use sports as a way to clear their minds and think clearly, then there are some who use sports to relax themselves from stress. There are also does who see sports as a game ment to be fun.

Sports works differently for most persons. I have seen people use sports as a way to clear their minds and think clearly, then there are some who use sports to relax themselves from stress. There are also does who see sports as a game ment to be fun.

I play sports to keep fit and it has been of great help to achieving that aim. That is one thing that I have ensured to make important and it has been working pretty good for me.

I play sports to keep fit and it has been of great help to achieving that aim. That is one thing that I have ensured to make important and it has been working pretty good for me.
Yes sports is a great way to stay fit and even loose weight for most. I know someone who plays football just to stay fit. Everyday after work, he plays ball with other workers.

I was on the highschool wrestling team. It made me very strong and filled me with confidence. It also made me popular with the girls. The psychology behind it is that forceful male testosterone might, is very attractive to the opposite sex.

I was on the highschool wrestling team. It made me very strong and filled me with confidence. It also made me popular with the girls. The psychology behind it is that forceful male testosterone might, is very attractive to the opposite sex.
You may be right. While in school there's this talk friend if mine who plays basketball. Tall, dark, handsome and athletic, those traits helped boost his self esteem and he scored good in the girls department.

Sport is a cool opportunity to get away from reality. And it does not require a lot of equipment. You can just run and it will distract you, but it is not as effective as some team games, which, as you wrote, require brains over strategy. If it is interesting for a person, then it can immerse you 100 percent in this game and you will not think about anything else

Sport is a cool opportunity to get away from reality. And it does not require a lot of equipment. You can just run and it will distract you, but it is not as effective as some team games, which, as you wrote, require brains over strategy. If it is interesting for a person, then it can immerse you 100 percent in this game and you will not think about anything else
Sports can also bring people together. When I play football with my guys in the neighborhood I get to meet them and interact with them after the game. The camaraderie is something precious.

Back