Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

The man or the woman ?

eLdavis

Veteran

Reaction score
For a long time now, there has been a huge debate in the topic of who should love more in a relationship. There are people who believe the man should love more while there are others who believe it should be thé woman for reasons best known to them. Personally i think it doesn't really matters who love more, the most important thing is that they both have respect and a proper understanding for each other. What's your take on this issue?

Everyone says that they love each other equally, but in my opinion, this is not true because someone loves more anyway. I don't think there should be a rule about who should love more, but it will never happen that both will love each other equally because nature is not perfect

No one is similar, so there is no possibility that both of them love equally. Yes, they should respect each other's feelings and emotions; that's what's important in life. It's all about honesty, care for each other, and faith in the relationship. If people follow it, they will always find happiness in their relationship.

It will be unfair if there is no balance of love. There is no relationship to thrive if only a male or female loves more than the other. It will be unfair and may cast doubt on any of the two levers. When the guy says I love you to the girl, the latter replies I love you too,

From the little I know, it is the prerogative of a man to love a woman. The woman owes the man respect. Look at it well. Women crave care and attention. While men can kill for respect.

No one is similar, so there is no possibility that both of them love equally. Yes, they should respect each other's feelings and emotions; that's what's important in life. It's all about honesty, care for each other, and faith in the relationship. If people follow it, they will always find happiness in their relationship.
I understand. You experienced it fully being married. I can't give full justice and support because I am single. Those breakups I experienced might be one example of a one sided love. Once I marry I have to make sure of a balance love thought give and take, respect and mutual understanding.

Back