Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

The Busiest LOI Cricketer

Kingpin

Veteran

Reaction score
As per the records Imad Wasim who is an all rounder. A spin bowler and a very handy lower order batsman is the busiest of all cricketers because he happens to play every T20 or T10 or hundred league and is a great performer and recently came back from retirement and played in the T20 World cup too.

Yes, he plays well, also in the world he performed well for his team.

He's quite good and if selected will play a great role in champions trophy in Pakistan

As per me he's overrated and he's the one who was literally begging Rohit Sharma to get out in a Cricket match of the 2019 World Cup

Imads record against India is not good but he's a very good player and has proved in the previous years that he's the best LOI all rounder

I know but I don't think he will be successful against India because of the quality of our batters although they were unable to do much in Sri Lanka

You yourself answered it. India is good against spinners but there are times when even lesser spinners did great against them

Back