Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Gaming Steam Deck OLED

Al

Enthusiast

Reaction score
This has piqued my interest. Anyone used or tried a Steamdeck? I'd like some opinions before investing.

I recently got my hands on a Steam Deck and I've been really impressed overall. The ability to play AAA PC games on a handheld is a game-changer. The controls and performance have held up well, even for demanding titles. Battery life could be better, but it's manageable. My biggest gripe is the loud fan noise under load. Still, the versatility and the ability to take your Steam library on the go makes the Steam Deck well worth considering for the price if you don't mind some compromises.

I have never tried it myself, but from what I have heard, I guess it is worth having.

Back