Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Spirit attachment

svjiminfxv

Active Contributor

Reaction score
I've never met anyone that has had a spirit attachment. I've only seen a YouTuber, Sam, with a spirit attachment.
Have you ever had a spirit attachment?
Do you know anyone who has had a spirit attachment?

What's a spirit attachment? Is it like having a spiritual connection to ghost or an entity? Does it work like a possession or something that's totally different?

My grandmother may her soul rest in peace had a spirit attachment with ghosts when she was alive. She can see and communicate with the dead whenever they come to her. She see mostly those who died without finding peace. She will hear from them why they didn't rest in peace and do everything with what they told her to get them peace.

My grandmother may her soul rest in peace had a spirit attachment with ghosts when she was alive. She can see and communicate with the dead whenever they come to her. She see mostly those who died without finding peace. She will hear from them why they didn't rest in peace and do everything with what they told her to get them peace.

I don't know anyone that has this gift. The fact is that having a spirit attachment is not common and there are very few that has this gift. Also, those that do always do everything to stay on the low and don't bother exposing themselves to the general public for any reason at all.

I don't know anyone that has this gift. The fact is that having a spirit attachment is not common and there are very few that has this gift. Also, those that do always do everything to stay on the low and don't bother exposing themselves to the general public for any reason at all.
It was a very weird gift she had. I was doubting it at some point but there was so many occurrences which have me convinced of her spiritual gifts. I have a mixed feeling about having such a gift. It might be of positive or negative impact which is why I don't know if it's something that I would wish for.

I have never experienced such thing as spirit attachment. However, I once saw a guy with a spirit attached. But it looked more like a drama rather than actual spirit attachment. The guy was shaking violently and muttering ineligible words but it did not look real to me, I felt that his was just acting to impress people.

I think that what happened to the guy you are talking about with what you explained he was displaying was a demonic possession. I have seen those who are demon possessed several times and how they all almost behave in the same way. They can get violent sometimes and hurt themselves.

I don't personally know anyone who has claimed to have a spirit attachment. The idea of being attached to or possessed by a non-physical entity is something more in the realm of spiritual beliefs, the paranormal, and the occult. While I respect that some people may hold those beliefs.

Spirit attachments is another way of saying someone is possessed with an unknown spirit. I have seen a lot of people with this issue though.

Back