Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Snubbing Hardik To Appoint Surya as Skipper

Kingpin

Veteran

Reaction score
It comes as a shocking news to see Surya Kumar Yadav appointed as T20 skipper at least till the next T20 World cup when Hardik was in contention and was always the standing skipper in Rohits absence.

This may be egoistic nature of Hardik Pandaya. He is not disciplined. Surya Kumar Yadav is mature and an experienced player and I think he is a better option than Pandaya who still have to improve himself.

I like to disagree with it. Hardik was the captain from a long time and even captained in west indies when India went there last year in the absence of big players

They have done that because of the fitness issues associated with Hardik and he may not play all matches and will get proper rest

Then it's a good move otherwise I don't see it's wise to appoint surya as skipper without much of captaincy experience.

Then it's a good move otherwise I don't see it's wise to appoint surya as skipper without much of captaincy experience.
What's a skipper? Am assuming this has to do with cricket?

Skipper is used for captain. Are you following cricket in your country or play when you are free?

Back