Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Sneakers

Excommunicado

Signing off

Reaction score
Sneakers, shoes, trainers, whatever you want to call them. How many sneakers do you own? Do you collect them?

Admittedly, I grew a bit of a sneaker addiction earlier this year. I’ve got lots of them now, ranging from Jordan 1s to 4s, most of which I don’t even wear. Nonetheless, I enjoy collecting them and having my own sneaker collection.

I can't say I have any sneakers myself but my brother at one point did buy some, not sure if he still has them now but he used to wear them a lot when he got them and they were Super Mario sneakers if I remember rightly.

Not sure where he got them from but he loved them and they did look awesome!

Sneakers are different from shoes. I can regard sneakers as trainers but not a shoe. Shoes are what you wear when you want to wear a suit.

I have at least 10 sneakers and 5 Italian shoes. I only wear Italian shoes. They are the best.

I don't collect sneakers. The only sneakers I'm putting on are the one's which I wear to the gym for working out. They are comfortable for workout purposes.

I have about 6 different sneakers from different brands. This is how I collect my own sneakers. I can't have everything from Puma only. I would have Adidas, Sketchers etc.

I'm not much of a fan of sneakers and don't have a collection of them.
I own 2 pairs of sneakers as I prefer to wear boots a lot more.

Reactions: Ray
Me too. I don't collect sneakers because they are not worth being a collectible for me. I have just one pair and that's it.

Boots are too heavy for me, it's why I don't like putting them on often. I have just 2 pair of boots and I hardly wear them to most places I go to.

I'm thinking of buying this timberland simple sneaker shoe. It looks so good and very simple. It's the simplicity I love so much.

IMG-20240127-WA0000.jpg

I'm thinking of buying this timberland simple sneaker shoe. It looks so good and very simple. It's the simplicity I love so much.

View attachment 67
This Timberland shoe looks very beautiful. I never know Timberland company makes a shoe as simple like this. I have always thought it's only those big and heavy Timberland boots they are making because it's what their brand is known for. How much would this Timberland shoe cost? If it's on Amazon, I'll check it out.

I used to want to have many different shoes because I wasn't interested in wearing the same shoes every day, but the reason was that they weren't comfortable enough, so when I bought the most comfortable pair, I didn't need all the others and therefore only owned one pair

My little cousin came for weekend, he saw my Nike sneakers and asked to take it. I had to allow him take it because I was not wearing that particular sneakers very often. I found out with one of my sneakers that if you don't wear it often, it will damage and waste away.

I own just two pairs of sneakers, however, I have 3 pairs of boots and 4 pairs of lofar shoes. I am not a fan of sneakers. Even though it is more comfortable to wear sneakers than lofar shoes and boots, I do not like wearing sneakers too much. Sometimes I also wear sleepers for comfort.

I love wearing sneakers, if am not mistaken, I have up to four pairs or five. Though this number is no where near what others who really love wearing sneakers have. I usually find it a lot more comfortable that shoes, but I also love wearing sandals majority of the times as well.

I don't own a lot of sneakers, I don't see the need for it since one cannot wear two at the same time. But the few that I get I make sure that they are quality ones that will last me for some time before I get another one.

I'd say I have a fairly modest collection of around 10-12 pairs of sneakers that I regularly wear and rotate through. I enjoy having a variety to choose from based on my outfit and activity, but I wouldn't consider myself a true "sneakerhead" or collector.

I have 3 pairs of shoes. Some pairs are training sneakers in which I sometimes run. Another pair are regular sneakers that I use almost every day. And the third pair are holiday ones, I don't use them very often because they are the best and most expensive and look very cool

Sneakers look good on me when I want to rock them with jeans. I have quit a few. Like 5 different pieces of sneakers. Different colours for different outfits. I love them sneakers.

Back