Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Should Chelsea sack Poch?

Henrywrites

Active Contributor

Reaction score
Chelsea lost the Carabao final against Liverpool last weekend. What is worse about this loss was the fact that Liverpool had a depleted lineup while most of the Chelsea guys played. Do you think it is high time Poch is sacked as manager of Chelsea fc?

I am always of the opinion that managers should be given enough time to develop the team they have been given to manage by any club that they have been hired them to coach which is why I believe that the manager of Chelsea should be given more time for him to prove is the right man for the job.

Poch is not a winner as a coach. For a club like Chelsea that dreams to win trophies, Pochetino is a very bad fit. He doesn't have the mentality to win finals. A Mourinho might still lose that final but not to that depleted Liverpool team. Poch is still Spurs level and not a champions league challenging club coach.

At this point I don't know if pochetinno is Chelsea's problem or if it is the players. Because no matter how bad a coach may be, he is not the one playing on the field missing easy chances.

Back